We’re Pipeline Video Inspection Specialists in Edmonton
Our extensive pipeline inspection services use state-of-the-art, explosion-proof Pearpoint equipment with pan-and-tilt cameras that provide a 360-degree view. Our Pipeline Video Inspection, LLC services can handle pipe diameters ranging from 2″ to over 10′ and rely on top-of-the-line PIPELOGIX® software to ensure that any Pipeline Video Inspection job in Edmonton is completed in the most efficient manner possible, regardless of the environment.
Our Edmonton pipeline video inspection equipment can handle both large and small projects, with large tractors capable of handling pipes up to 24″ in diameter and compact tractors capable of handling pipes ranging from 6″ to 24″.
We can ensure the integrity of your pipes by using a complete video inspection from McRae’s Environmental Services, Ltd., a leading pipeline video inspection company in Edmonton and all over Western Canada.
By visually inspecting your pipes to ensure that they are in good working order, McRae’s Environmental Services Ltd. can help to improve safety on your job site. Our service options work proactively to limit the risk of property damage by reporting any flow restriction issues (such as grease and roots) and providing you with a clear picture of what you’re dealing with utilizing cutting-edge technology.
Explosion-Proof Pipeline Video Inspections
- Any diameter from 2” to 10’ (but not limited to 10’)
- Pipeline evaluation using the PIPELOGIX® software
- Coding of the main lines using PACP (Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program) & WRC (Water Research Center) codes
- Large tractors can handle pipes over 24” (flow dependent); with an addition of the elevator, the large tractor can travers up to 23” of flow
- Small tractors can video any pipe from 6” to 24”
- For large-diameter pipes with more than 23” of flow, the pontoon system is an ideal application utilizing the 360-degree pan-and-tilt cameras; the pontoon will float on the flow & be pulled through the main by a winch
- Manhole inspections to visually inspect the manholes & record all data related to the manholes.
- Optimize root & grease removal processes by having a camera watch the progress of the cutting tools to ensure maximum removal of unwanted grease & roots
- We are able to position our cameras up to 15’ deep to pinpoint any defects or locations you require marked out (not able to locate in metal pipes)
- All videos are done in MPEG-2 (Moving Pictures Expert Group) & WMF (Windows Media Format)